The latest Accutorr V vital signs monitor is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure monitor with more features and capability. This medical equipment comes equipped with a recorder, lithium ion battery and your choice of SpO2 technology including Masimo SET®, Nellcor® OxiMax® and DPM SpO2.
The Accutorr V can store up to 1200 measurements which are easily accessible by patient ID through bar code technology. By using the Accutorr CS Charting Solution you can conveniently connect the Accutorr V to your facility’s EMR.
If you seek maximum flexibility, high value, and reliability to meet your vital signs monitor requirements, then look no further than the Accutorr V monitoring solution.
Accutorr V features:
- Light weight, portable monitor features large bright LEDs easily read from any vantage point
- Dedicated buttons for each primary function promotes ease of use
- The Accutorr V offers up to 9 hours of run time on a fully charged battery
- Standard features include NIBP, SpO2, recorder, high resolution LCD display, pulse strength indicator, pulse waveform and a built-in power supply with lithium ion batteries
- Highly visible alarm light enables instant visualization of alarm conditions
- Easily configurable settings include patient size, interval time, alarms, inflation pressure, audio levels and temperature formats
- Quick connect, single hose fittings
- Unique flexible database stores up to 1200 readings instantly accessible by patient ID
- With Accutorr CS Charting Solution software, wirelessly link the Accutorr V at the point-of-care to the clinician and to a hospital information system’s EMR
Available options include:
- Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2
- Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2
- DPM SpO2
- DPM SmarTemp™ temperature
- Welch Allyn® SureTemp®
- Bar code scanner
[info]CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE[/info]