Mindray’s latest addition to a long line of portable patient monitors is the Passport V. Designed and built to meet the demands of caregivers in a range of clinical areas. This medical device follows a proven approach to acquisition and presentation of patient data. Medical equipment which delivers impressive reliability and performance.
Like other monitoring equipment in its line, Passport V utilizes a straightforward, familiar interface so that your experience is a positive one. It delivers just the right combo of simplicity and sophistication, defined by offering a comprehensive set of features set in an uncomplicated, easy-to-learn unit.
Passport V is an imaginative monitor delivering flexibility like you’ve come to rely on with Mindray patient monitoring equipment. Available in a variety of versions, with a broad range of options, it is well-suited for most hospital departments.
Enhanced capability, more optional features and superior value make the Passport V a prudent, practical choice for any healthcare environment requiring continuous physiological monitoring.
- The large 12.1” display is highly visible from most vantage points. And you’re sure to appreciate the auto-configuration feature that enables the display layout to automatically reconfigure as patient cables are added and removed.
- Passport V offers ECG, NIBP, temperature, respiration and Masimo SET® motion-tolerant SpO2 as its standard configuration, along with a variety of optional parameters and features.
- 96 hours of patient data is provided in list or graphic trend format so you can easily review your patient’s history. For simple and efficient documentation, you can also print patient data to a laser printer.
- Comprehensive calculations packages including both IV drug and hemodynamic data allow for quick and automated calculations. Titration tables and calculations can be printed to the internal recorder or a networked laser printer to satisfy long-term documentation needs.
- Remote View mode with 8-bed alarm notification enables clinicians to monitor multiple patients without leaving the bedside.
- The innovative quick-release mount makes transport a bit easier. Remove the monitor from its wall mount or rolling stand using the one-touch mechanism and you’re ready for transport. No need to disconnect patient cables.
- Pair it with the Gas Module 3™ multi-gas analyzer to create a powerful, yet compact O.R. monitoring solution.
- For a complete data management solution, combine it with the
e-Gateway Integration Manager™ and seamlessly distribute data to your preferred Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Passport V was designed with you, the clinician, in mind.
[info]CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE[/info]