Refurbished Philips Libra C-Arm Machines For Sale
The Philips Libra Mobile C-Arm Machine is a lightweight Fluoroscopy system that comes equipped with a 9″ image intensifier and can handle routine procedures in these fields: Orthopedic surgery, Abdominal surgery, Neurosurgical procedures, Thoracic surgery, Vascular procedures.
The Libra C-Arm has a lower anode heat capacity (50,000 HU) and X-ray tube heat capacity (1,200,000 HU). The lower heat capacity of the Libra makes this C-arm unit ideal for smaller practices that don’t require a daily workhorse. The compact BV Libra can be steered in the tightest spots of a clinical setting and can provide powerful, high quality fluoroscopic images with less radiation.
The Philips BV Libra C-Arm Features the following:
- Dual Hi Resolution Monitors
- Compact, easy-to-maneuver
- 9” triple-mode image intensifier
- BodySmart imaging software
- Dose saving pulsed fluoro mode
- Full RIS/HIS compatibility
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Full electrical system inspection
- Fully adjusted to Philips factory specs
- New paint and cosmetics
- 6 months parts & labor warranty (pro-rated)
[info]CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE[/info]