New and Used STI Streamline 3 C-Arm Tables For Sale
Purchase a new or refurbished STI Streamline Series 3 position C-Arm Imaging table from Quest Imaging Solutions.
The Streamline 3 C-Arm Table is intended to be used with mobile C-arm machines for minimally invasive procedures on patients weighing up to 500 lbs.. The Streamline X-Ray Imaging Table series is the most affordable option in the imaging table industry. The Streamline Series 3 Surgical Table features three motions: Height, Lateral Tilt and Trendelenburg. The Streamline 3 imaging table weighs 420lbs and is available with add-on options such as paper towel roll, surgical armboards and foot controls.
STI Streamline 3 Surgical C-Arm Tables supports fluoroscopic procedures in the following fields: Pain Management, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, GI Procedures, Ultrasound Procedures, Orthopedic, Endovascular, Gall Bladder, and X-Ray Procedures.
Features of STI Streamline Series 3 C-Arm Table:
- Streamline 3 offers Height, Lateral Tilt, and Trendelenburg adjustments.
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
The Streamline series comes in five different models. Streamline offers “absolutely the best price and value in the surgical table industry”.
For all Streamline Series imaging tables that come with motorized movements, the system includes a remote control for use when positioning the patient.
The height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Tilt buttons control the lateral angle of inclination. The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end. Longitudinal travel moves the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right. And, finally, the lateral travel button controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all Streamline Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.