Elara 11 Pre/Post-Vacuum Class B Sterilizer For Sale
The Elara 11 Vacuum Class B Sterilizer is designed to meet the needs of clinics that require pre-post vacuum sterilization (dental, medical and veterinary clinics). Elara autoclaves analyze and alert you when poor water quality is detected.
Elara 11 Class-B Sterilizer Features:
- High Speed – The Elara 11 is fast, making steam available for immediate use.
- 30% Extra Capacity – Tuttnauer trays have 30% more capacity, compared to competitors Class-B trays
- Advanced Control – Multi-lingual display
- Life Long Durability – 316L stainless steel chamber
- Data Management – Data for 100 cycles downloadable to a PC through the USB port/Built-in thermal printer
- Water Quality Check – Front/Top water filling.
- Chamber Dimensions: 11″ x 19.8″
- Volume: 7.5 gallon/28.5L
- Overall Dimensions: 26″ x 20.9″ x 17.3″
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 Full & 4 Half (loaded vertically)
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.6″
- No. of Trays: 5
- Voltage/Freq: 230V; 50/60
- Power: 2300W/10A
- Shipping Weight: 171 lbs