Ideal for larger surgeries and larger surgery rooms, the MI-1000 surgery light offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable. The large diameter LED array provides exceptional shadow control – even with just a single light head. Controlling brightness within the illumination field is simple, with our 5-stage dimming (including minimally-invasive mode) control handle.
Also, the new MI Series features longer arms that provide a wider 11-foot circle of reach, along with even smoother movement, greater maneuverability, plus an improved mounting system.
- Output rated at 100,000 LUX
- 4,300° Kelvin pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Superior shadow control
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a sterilizable handle
- Long-life LEDs, rated at 50,000 hours
- Lower overall maintenance costs
- Near-zero radiated heat
- A wide array of mounts for extreme flexibility