Quest Imaging Solutions provides new and refurbished digital x-ray equipment and accessories including X-Ray rooms, portable X-Ray Machines, lead aprons, view boxes and more.
We offer project management and turn-key digital Rad Room packages. For information on pricing and availability simply give our offices a call or fill out the request a quote form.
Purchasing Digital X-Ray Equipment:
Below are common questions and options the Quest Imaging Solutions team typically reviews when helping doctors purchase and set up digital X-Ray machines, equipment, accessories, and RAD rooms.
- New or Used: Are you interested in a New or Refurbished X-Ray System?
- Portable or Room: Are you looking for a portable X-Ray System or setting up an X-Ray Room?
- Room Size: What is the Room Size where the X-Ray Equipment will be used?
- 13′ x 14′ is an ideal room size for an X-Ray Room
- CR or DR: Interested in computed radiography (CR) or digital radiography (DR)?
- If Portable – Is a digital component required?
- Imaging Table: What type of X-Ray Imaging Table is desired?
- Elevating table or ‘only float’?
- Tube Crane: Are you looking for an Overhead or Floor Mount Tube Crane?
- Power Supply: What Kind of Power do you have on site?
- Single Phase or 3 Phase?
- Procedures: What kind of procedures are you performing?
- PACS: Do you need a picture archiving and communication system (PACS)?
- If you do need PACS – How many exams are going to be performed?
- Do you send images out to be read or are they read onsite?
Popular Portable X-Ray Systems:
- Refurbished GE AMX IV Portable X-Ray System
- Refurbished GE AMX III Portable X-Ray System
- Refurbished GE AMX II Portable X-Ray System
Popular X-Ray Rooms:
- Americomp AM1 X-Ray System
- Americomp AM2 X-Ray System
- Americomp AM3 X-Ray System
- Americomp AM4 X-Ray System
- Americomp AM5 X-Ray System
- Americomp AV1 X-Ray System
- Americomp AV2 X-Ray System
- Americomp AV3 X-Ray System
Commonly Purchased X-Ray Accessories:
- Lead Aprons
- Lead Thyroid Collars
- View Boxes