The compact but powerful MI-550 is the perfect fit and offers the greatest value in an examination light. It provides maximum brightness, sharpness and color accuracy. So you can visualize your work in the most precise way. And the 50,000 hour-rated LED life means this light will faithfully serve your practice for many long years, while consuming the least amount of energy.
Also, the new MI Series features longer arms that provide a wider 11-foot circle of reach, along with even smoother movement, greater maneuverability, plus an improved mounting system.
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24″ (610mm) distance
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Lower overall maintenance costs due to long-lasting LEDs