Mindray’s Gas Module 3 features updated Artema technology which enables respiratory gas analysis displayed on the Passport 2®, Spectrum® and Spectrum OR™ monitor lines.
This medical equipment delivers state-of-the-art gas analysis capabilities: identifying and measuring inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O, as well as any one of the following five anesthetic agents – Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Halothane, and Enflurane.
Combining superior capabilities with highly reliable performance, this breath-by-breath multi-gas analyzer was built to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually any medical facility – whatever its size, specialty, or patient base.
- Unique, straight-forward user interface – a hallmark of the Passport® and Spectrum series – easily configurable to meet specific prefernces
- Bright, easy-to-read, user selected real-time O2, CO2, N2O, and Agent waveform and numeric displays, status messages, and alarms greatly simplify procedural monitoring – even at a distance
- Breath-by-breath O2, CO2, and N2O monitoring with automatic 5-agent identification. Provides real-time display of all critical inspired and expired gases
- Compact, light-weight design ensures convenient mounting on anesthesia delivery systems
The Passport 2 or the Spectrum OR combined with a Gas Module 3 are prudent for mid to high acuity environments where efficiency is demanded. With an auto-configurable display, one-touch operation, and comprehensive gas monitoring, this combination offers the right degree of capability and flexibility, while maintaining simplicity.
The Gas Module SE adds state-of-the-art gas monitoring and analysis functions to the Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR vital signs monitors. The Gas Module SE with Spirometry provides airway pressure and lung volume measurements directly at the patient’s airway. This data, along the loops and numeric data can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
The Gas Module SE is a breath-by-breath gas analyzer, designed to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every medical facility – whatever its size, specialty, or patient base.
- Compact and light weight
- Provides identification and quantification of:
- Fully integrated into Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath Fast O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents. In addition, MAC values can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Spirometry measures patient’s airway pressures and lung volumes. The numeric data and loops can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Ideal for all environments
To learn more about Gas Modules other exciting features, click on the sales literature links below.