Pedigo 5110 Stretcher For Sale
• 500 lbs. weight capacity
• True Direction Steering (TDS)
• Side rails – full length, single release
• Center column patient support
• 5 fixed litter top height options: 28″ to 32″
• A single pneumatic cylinder assists in placing the litter top in Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg position.
• Pneumatic assist fowler 400 N (90#) force
• Brake & Steer activated foot pedals
• Four corner IV pole receptacles
• Four restraint strap positions
• Full PVC perimeter bumper
• 8″ easy mobility casters
• Latex Free
Rail system is simple to clean and disinfect. The full length tuck away side rails enable easier patient transfer by maintaining a zero transfer gap. The rails feature a release point centrally located on either side of the litter top under the patient surface.
Pneumatic Assist Fowler:
Gives increased assistance for safer and easier raising and lowering of your patient.
A single cylinder which is pneumatically operated helps placement of the litter top in Trendelenburg as well as reverse Trendelenburg position.
Center Column Support:
Durable steel column design has five fixed litter top height positions to choose from: 28″, 29″, 30″, 31″ and 32″.
True Direction Steering (TDS):
For optimal stretcher control simply engage the True Direction Steering system. The steer caster which is placed at the patient’s right foot end of the stretcher will lock when the steering pedal is engaged.
[info]CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE[/info]