Used Philips Endura C-Arm Machines For Sale
The Philips BV Endura C-Arm machine delivers excellent fluoroscopic diagnostic images that allow healthcare professionals to clearly monitor and evaluate an exceptional range of procedures. Efficiency is key with the Philips Endura, a vascular c-arm machine equipped with x-ray components that allow for longer studies without worrying about overheating.
The BV Endura can handle a wide range of applications: Vascular procedures, Orthopedic surgery, Abdominal surgery, Neurosurgical procedures and Thoracic surgery. Easy maneuverability, vascular functionality, and extended rotation make the BV Endura Mobile C-arm unit a smart option in the OR.
SmartVision – Philips technology that provides high quality images at a low dose by combining advanced technologies across the imaging chain.
DoseWise – Unique beam filters reduces dose by 40% over conventional filters. Up to 75% of dose can be reduced with pulsed fluoro modes.
The Philips BV Endura C-Arm Features the following:
- Choose between 9” or 12” image intensifier
- Extended rotation for vascular projections
- SmartVision imaging technology
- Ultra-compact MobileView Station
- 1K2 imaging – a fully digital imaging chain with advanced noise reduction and 2D edge enhancements for increased image quality
- BodySmart – software that finds, tracks and defines the field of view to anatomy for ‘first shot right’ imaging
- Automatic Shutter Positioning – optimal shutter positioning for the best quality image possible and a clear view of the region of interest
- Automatic contrast/brightness – real-time contrast and brightness control at the touch of a button improves ease-of-use
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Full electrical inspection
- Fully adjusted to Philips Factory Specs
- New paint and cosmetics
- Parts & Labor Warranty (pro-rated)