Used Philips Veradius C-Arm Systems For Sale
The Philips Veradius Mobile C-Arm is counter-balanced with a thin flat detector. One of the advantages of this mobile C-arm unit is its design, which provides more room to see the patient during mobile fluoroscopy procedures. The Philips Veradius delivers exceptional images with better contrast due to the high dynamic range of the flat detector. Anatomic clarity is taken to a new level for Vascular, Orthopedic, and Pain Management procedures.
The Veradius C-Arm can be used for procedures such as lumbar spinal decompressions/fusions, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, neuro stimulation, minimally invasive surgery and more. The optimized C-arc allows for easy patient access, including bariatric patients. Flat detector technology opens up clear visualization when conducting cardiovascular procedures. X-ray dose management allows practitioners to generate optimal image quality at the lowest exposure to radiation.
The Philips Veradius C-Arm Features the following:
- Excellent contrast for the most demanding cardiac, vascular and orthopedic surgery
- Fast start-up time streamlines workflow in the OR
- Consistent high image quality through unique automatic calibration
- 1.6k x 1.4k image matrix provides high resolution in a mobile C-arm
- Large Field Of View is unaffected by geometrical distortions and supports wide range of applications
- Flat detector is not affected by magnetic distortions so system can be freely positioned
- Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Full Electrical Inspection
- Fully Adjusted To Philips Specs
- New Paint and Cosmetics