Surgical Tables Inc EconoMAX Series C-Arm Tables
EconoMAX Series c-arm table was designed with the needs pain doctors in mind. They feature a short H-style base. An EconoMAX table can hold patients up to 500 lbs regardless of the positioning of the patient. You will love not only the quality and performance of the EconoMAX series c-arm tables, but also the price. Most importantly, our EconoMAX series imaging tables are very affordable, however they do not compromise quality. Additionally, we make our imaging tables in our factory in Massachusetts.
EconoMAX Series Movements
The EconoMAX Series c-arm tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- EC-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- EC-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- EC-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- EC-4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- EC-5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
Remote controls are standard with the EconoMAX tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all EconoMAX imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.