DPM5 is robust medical equipment. Compact enough to move around, yet flexible to adapt to your particular requirements. With a variety of options available for purchase including arrhythmia and ST analysis, ETCO2 measurement and multi-gas analysis, DPM5 is configurable to your preferences. Pay for only the advanced features that you need and nothing more.
With NIBP recall, extensive data storage capability, and well-established Microstream ETCO2 technology, DPM5 is very well-suited for the PACU environment. What’s more, quick-action keys on the front panel make this device especially user-friendly, which means a shorter learning curve for new or changing staff.
Rich in function, conveniently adaptable and affordable, DPM5 may be just the monitor for your department.
- 3/5-lead ECG
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Pulse rate
- Dual-channel invasive blood pressure
- Dual-channel temperature
- Lithium ion battery
- Integrated recorder
Features and Benefits:
- 12.1″ TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data analysis of your most critical parameters
- 96 hours of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements, and alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes
- 40 seconds of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological events
- Microstream® ETCO2 technology provides fast, simple and accurate CO2 results on both intubated and non-intubated patients
- The multi-gas analysis utilizes a sidestream method that automatically measures and identifies ETCO2, N2O, O2, and 5 anesthetic agents
- Built-in, 3-trace recorder for printing real-time and historical data
- Compact flash back-up, included on every device, protects your patient data should a sudden loss of power occur
Available options include:
- Masimo SET® or DPM SpO2
- Arrhythmia and ST analysis
- Conventional or Microstream® ETCO2
- Multi-gas analysis module