The V Series patient monitor is medical equipment representing the result of research focused on identifying the unique challenges of critical care and other high acuity environments. This device is tested and proven in a true environment by the end users who understand the complexities and workflows of a contemporary medical facility.
Mindray V21 addresses the need for more effective care without information overload and unnecessary alarms, simply focusing on the most important information. An advanced monitoring system, it provides a unique blend of familiar parameters and a sustainable platform enabling the future expandability benefiting 21st century healthcare institutions.
This patient monitoring system has the flexibility and adaptability for clinicians’ changing environments and gives users an advanced device employable anywhere in their facility. The system also provides immediate connectivity through its thread safe VAccess application, bringing the user in touch with patient data streams including electronic medical records at a single location, without compromising the patient.
- V21 with integrated touchpad and sizeable display delivers exceptional clarity of data, making it an effective clinical bedside tool
- V21 touchscreen display is highly flexible with many configurable layouts. View as many as 24 waveform simultaneously using a secondary display
- System elements are interchangeable making it impressively convenient and affordable to maintain
- Modern user interface eliminates common difficulties encountered with traditional monitors
- Consistent navigation across monitors minimizes the learning curve, saving valuable clinical time and effort
- Using the VPS Module, data follows the patient throughout the course of care,creating a continuous medical record
- Powerful VAccess enables remote patient data streams to be accessed at a single location, without compromising the monitor of patients
- Modular design is fully scalable to meet the needs of each care unit
- Integrated wireless capability establishes an expandable and robust platform
- Color-coded patient connectors, with unique key-code feature, help clinicians to quickly respond to a patient’s changing condition