New GEMSS Spinel 3G C-Arm Unit For Sale
The GEMSS Spinel 3G is a next-generation mobile C-arm focusing on users’ convenience and safety. This surgical C-arm delivers optimal image quality while being easily transported in a surgical setting
Advanced engineering, increased functionality, minimized footprint and lower dose. The high performance SPINEL 3G surgical C-arm delivers superior image quality and intuitive operation to increase application capabilities and improve workflows with enhanced safety for patients and operators.
Superb Image Quality
With its high-resolution CCD camera, this system will provide users with optimal image diagnostic environments by supporting detailed and clear images.
Design Optimized for Surgery Environments
Its (ergonomic) design focusing on users’ convenience will maximize the efficiency of surgical environments.
Convenience of Use
Its user-centered functions and interface reflecting users’ needs provide users with convenient diagnostic environments. Featuring LCD Touch Panel, Foot Switch, Monitor Cart, Third Monitor and CXView 3.
GEMSS Spinel 3G Features:
- 12 Kilowatt High Frequency Inverter Generator with 20mA Boost Mode
- 300 kHU rotating anode X-Ray tube with thermal sensor
- 1K X 1K High Resolution CCD camera
- Intuitive Pictographic UI with Tact Key C-arm control panel and automatic Monitor up/down
- Compact design with additional Sub-Handles and Solid & Sure C-arm movement
- Simplified positioning with 135° rotation; 31.5“ free space and 39.3” SID
- Lower Dose with Virtual Collimator, Iris and Shutter collimation, and Pulse Mode
- Dual 19” active matrix High Resolution B/W LCD monitors
- DSA cine peripheral angio function
- DAP, AKR and cumulative Air Kerma display
- Stability of Back-up Fluoro, Heat Unit display and RAID 1
- CXView software with versatile Diagnostic Tools, unlimited Image Memory and easy Database Management
- DICOM 3.0, PACS connectivity, CD/DVD, Print support and USB port
- Convenience of single Power Input, 3rd Monitor port and Foot Switch