DPM2 is a miniature, lightweight medical device designed and engineered to accommodate both spot-check and continuous monitoring of SpO2 and pulse rate. You determine the capabilities and performance, depending on the operational mode chosen.
For simple vital signs checks, spot-check mode offers basic functions including auto-assign of patient IDs, alarm suppression state and auto-standby and power-off features. For longer-term monitoring, continuous mode offers manual entry of unique patient ID, alarm management and pleth waveform display.
If your pulse oximetry monitoring requirements vary from day to day, or perhaps hour to hour, DPM2 is a prudent medical equipment choice.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients
- Performs SpO2 and pulse rate measurement in both spot-check or continuous modes
- Miniature design offers an impressive 0 .7 lb device making it a pleasure to use on the go
- 2.4″ color LCD prominently displays SpO2 and pulse rate readings
- Variable screen brightness allows practitioner to alter the intensity of the LCD to your liking and conserve battery power
- Adjustable 3-level visual and audible alarms. Plus user chooses whether to show SpO2 and pulse rate alarm limits on the LCD
- In continuous mode, memory supports storage of 96 hours of trended data for a single patient
- In spot-check mode, memory supports storage of 4,000 sets of data for a maximum of 99 patient IDs
- Export real-time patient data to a PC using infrared technology
- Choose from either lithium ion or AA alkaline batteries depending on your run time needs
- Automatic standby mode and selectable auto-shutdown mode assist in preserving battery power
[info]CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE[/info]