DPM3 is compact, easy-to-use medical equipment designed to satisfy your basic vital sign monitoring needs. Suitable for employment with adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations, DPM3 is a prudent choice for any department where quick, reliable physiological measurements are desired.
Because it is surprisingly affordable, you can consider DPM3 for any area of the facility in which vital signs may be needed – whether on a regular or sporadic basis.
Equipped with lithium ion battery technology that provides over 10 hours of continuous run time, this powerful little monitor can keep up with you on even your busiest shifts. It’s robust, lightweight design features a convenient built-in carrying handle and mounting options for wall, IV pole, rolling stand, or bed rail.
DPM3 is ready to serve as your everyday vital signs feedback tool.
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Lithium ion battery
- Pulse rate
Features and Benefits:
- Weighing under 8 lbs., its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Smart, stable design anchors DPM3 firmly in place when activating buttons, keeping your other hand free to perform other tasks
- Choose from predictive or monitor temperature measurement modes depending on your clinical needs
- Optional parameters include Masimo SET® SpO2 and temperature
- Sizable, bright LEDs provide optimal visibility, whether across the bed or across the room
- 3.4″ high resolution LCD for display of plethysmograph, trended parameter data, alarm events and menus
- With SmarTemp™ integrated temperature, perform predictive oral, axillary and rectal measurements in less than 12 seconds from calibration
- Data storage of up to 100 unique patient IDs and 1,200 sets of data for each parameter. Plus, all data is transferable to a PC for complete review and printing.
- Built-in recorder comes standard for printing of real-time and historical data
- Automatically admit patients using the optional bar code scanner. The process is quick and efficient, and can aid in minimizing risk of common transcription errors
Available options include:
- Masimo SET® or DPM SpO2
- Integrated SmarTemp™ temperature