Used Philips Pulsera Surgical C-Arm Machine For Sale
Considered an industry standard C-arm unit, the Philips Pulsera is a full-size mobile fluoroscopy system that boasts high power output and a rotating anode that supplies a 300,000 HU anode heat capacity for longer procedures. The Philips Pulsera can be equipped with Cardiac and Vascular capabilities. The BV Pulsera C-arm system can be used for a wide-variety of procedures including: Cardiovascular, Orthopedic surgery, Abdominal surgery, Nuerosurgical, Thoracic surgery.
The BV Pulsera has all the tools to enhance your surgical workflow. SmartVision is a full digial 1K x 1K imaging chain that is couple with state-of-the-art image processing algorithms (BodySmart and Automatic Shutter Positioning). High quality images at a low dose.
The Philips BV Pulsera C-Arm Features the following:
- Standard C
- Dual Hi Resolution Monitors
- Digital CCD Camera
- Pulsed acquisition (30 pulses/sec) enables improved images at a lesser dose
- Rotating anode power to penetrate larger patients
- Top quality 3D imaging
- 9” or 12” image intensifier
Medicapture or Sony Paper Printer
- Full Electrical System Inspection
- Fully Adjusted To Philips’ Factory Specs
- New Paint and Cosmetics
- 6 Months Parts & Labor Warranty (pro-rated)