New and Used Streamline Series C-Arm Tables For Sale
Purchase a new or refurbished Streamline C-Arm Tables for your mobile C-arm units. The Streamline Imaging Table series is the most affordable option in the imaging table industry. The Streamline Series c-arm table was designed with the needs pain doctors in mind. These imaging tables are lightweight and highly maneuverable. In addition, they feature a low profile, I -style base and can hold patients up to 500 lbs. You will love the quality, performance, and price of the Streamline series. Most importantly, Streamline series tables are very affordable, however, they do not compromise quality.
The Streamline Series c-arm tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- SL-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- SL-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- SL-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- SL-4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- SL-5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments
Remote controls are standard with the Streamline tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all Streamline Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.